† Prayer Requests – AlwaysCatholic Prayer Warriors †
Welcome to the Always Catholic Prayer Warriors Prayer Request Page. We bring you this page in hope that it will be a source of hope and thanksgiving for all. We will try to make the page more interactive by having a staff member respond now to comments as well as praying for the intentions. Up until now, we have been praying for each and every request here at Always Catholic but have not had enough help to answer each and every comment.
We hope to change that soon by catching up on past and current comments and helping to direct the requests to other prayer groups. We are trying to see if we can get a monastery of nuns to formally pray for all your requests. we ask that you keep that intention in your prayers.
Please continue to post your requests and KNOW that it will be prayed for by Sofia (Editor) and the small staff at Always Catholic. Please, if you have any suggestions to make this page better, please send an email to me, Sofia at AlwaysCatholicBlog@gmail.com Subject line: Prayer Request Idea.
There is so much suffering in the world today. Let us band together to support and strengthen each other in the Faith. Please feel free to post any Prayer Requests as well as thanks for prayers answered and Prayer Requests you decide to pray for in the COMMENT BOX.
NOTE: You MUST register to be able to comment or post your prayer request. Please look on the right side of the page near the top to see where to register or to log in.
Thank you for your wonderful participation.
God love you!
Sofia & Company’s Prayer Requests:
- To always embrace God’s Will in all things with a joyful heart.
- For the Gift of Fortitude from the Holy Spirit to be Always Catholic.
- For the faithful to be strengthened, the lukewarm to be renewed, the fallen away be restored and the proud (and all else) to be converted.
- For the conversion of the hardest of hearts to the Gospel of Life.
- For the strength to stand alone when society turns its back on us.
- For the world leaders to do God’s Will rather than their own.
Please pray on these Ember Days of Lent: Feb 20, 22 and 23, 2013. Pray in thanksgiving for all that God gives us and for vocations.
- In addition, add your own prayers along with days of abstinence and fasting for all these petitions on these Ember Days. The abstinence and fasting are not mandatory now in Church rubrics as before 1969, but it is a suggestion which might be worthwhile. Please only abstain and fast if your health allows it.
Please pray for Our Holy Father during these last days of his Pontificate.
- There is a Novena on AlwaysCatholic you might like to do starting Feb 20 through Feb 28, 2013. It has been started as a 15 day Novena but you could do it starting the 20th as a Nine Day Novena. Please click HERE for the Novena.
- Please pray to St Joseph for our new Holy Father, Francis on this day of his Inaugural Mass March 19th
- Please pray for the repose of the soul of Sofia’s father Vincent, who died on March 18th, Thank you
Please pray for our God given rights for Religious Liberty.
- Please pray for our beloved USA as we find our way back to God as intended by our Founders. Pray that the forces of evil do not prevail in the corruption of society.
Please use the COMMENTS to add your prayer requests. We all need to hold each other in prayer, always!